In order to compete in the rapidly evolving marketplace, you have to promote your website more and more in order to make it popular in the world of e-commerce. There are many techniques through which you can increase your website traffic in the e-commerce site.
How to increase traffic in e-commerce website:
• Ecommerce Platform: is a complete online store application that includes direction-finding, search, user accounts, shopping cart, and ordering capabilities. Like Magento, Yahoo Store, Shopify, Big Commerce, Spree.
• Search engine optimization: It is a process of escalating visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s result pages.
• Social media optimization: promoting e-commerce website on social media site like facebook, twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, Google plus+, tumbler, Instagram etc.
• Pay per click advertising: In this advertisers pay the publisher when the ad is clicked in order to increase the traffic to websites in the ecommerce world.
• . It is like a paid model.
• Affiliate Marketing: promoting other website services and product on the commission basis. There is a range of affiliate network available in the digital market like Tyrone, commission junction etc. They acquire internet traffic using PPC, SEO, and other methods.
• Content Marketing: offering the information in easy to understand clusters or laid out in bullet points. It should contain words keywords which attract and hold on to users on a website.
• Email Marketing: Using Email commercial advertisement can directly message to a group of people in order to promote your website.
• Referral Marketing: Referral marketing is a method of promoting products or services to new customers through referrals. it helps in increasing conversions, acquiring new customers and retaining existing customer.
Some other essential points worth considering are:
• In the first time, many people don’t buy anything by retargeting them you increase the chances of conversion.
• Use a Custom Facebook Store Apps.
• By using newsletters with special deals & offers the existing clients can be Encouraged to come back and buy again.
• Ask for Customer Reviews.
• Brand related searches.
All of this is a necessary activity to increase your sales on the e-commerce site. By optimizing every product page and handling active URL by changing into static one, the traffic to the e-commerce site can increase.